people are better connected to their city
less time to cover the city's snow route network due to optimized snow routes
Water & Wastewater
365体育投注 serves public agencies and private entities, delivering water and wastewater utility operations and maintenance (O&M), facilities management, public works and municipal services. We’ve delivered O&M services for clients in government and industry for nearly 40 years and today, we treat 1.6 billion gallons of water and wastewater every single day.
We work for communities throughout North America and in many international locations, managing water, wastewater and utility infrastructure systems implementing tested and proven processes and systems to meet supply, treatment and disposal requirements for municipal, industrial and federal customers. Our 99.9 percent permit compliance is just one of the many accomplishments of our more than 4,000 O&M staff. A few others to note:
502 Bad Gateway
- Water Environment Federation Utility of the Future Award for Fayetteville, Arkansas’, biosolids reuse program.
- Rocky Mountain Water Environment Association Water Heroes Award for Farmington, New Mexico’s, efforts during the Gold King Mine spill.
Our full range of O&M services supports your water, wastewater, public works, community development and administrative needs, including:
- Water treatment, distribution, collection and treatment
- Laboratory management and fleet support and management
- Industrial pretreatment programs and air emissions and odor treatment systems
- Meter reading and billing and collection
- Planning and zoning, permitting and inspection and code enforcement
- Parks and recreation, streets and rights-of-way and traffic engineering
- Call-center management and operations, administration and logistics and building operations and maintenance
- Facilities outsourcing and engineering and staff augmentation
- Boiler operations and steam supply, compressed air supply, heating, ventilation and air conditioning systems
- Chemical management and energy management
The planning, resource allocation and operations and maintenance of existing road and bridge assets reflects a trending change for agencies and authorities that are being asked to do more with less.
- Highway, street and roadway management and development
- Highway performance audits, highway operations and maintenance advisory